Libido-Boosting Foods that Improve your Sexual Drive
Do you need fuel for your bedroom fire? Every one of us experiences phases of low libido, and sometimes our need for sex does not match our partners.
However, if your lack of interest in sex lasts for long periods, even though you still desire your partner, it is possible that the cause lies in your health. There are natural ways to boost a low sex drive, and one way is to eat the right foods.
How can diet boost your sex drive
I have selected some sex drive foods that can help to light up your sexual fire.
- Oysters – Studies showed that a zinc deficiency can lead to lower testosterone levels and therefore influence the libido. Oysters are very rich in zinc, as well as other nutrients. Make sure to eat fresh ones of high quality!
- Black sesame seeds – These little treasures … contain a lot of zinc as well as other essential nutrients like magnesium, calcium and iron. Sesame seeds are therefore believed to prolong life in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine. Roasted, toasted and in the form of a tahini paste, they can add flavour to foods like
a porridge, soup, salad and other dishes. Yummy!
- Walnuts – Rich in the plant-based essential fatty acid omega 3 while containing high amounts of copper and vitamin E they benefit, among other things, a healthy cardiovascular system function. They are best eaten in
a porridge, salad or with chicory baked in the oven.
- Royal Jelly – A pretty amazing secretion made by worker honeybees which
containsplenty of minerals, vitamins like A, C, D, E, and is very rich in most B vitamins. Royal jelly also has smallamount of testosterone, which may help explain its benefits for libido. It is therefore not only a real boost for the sex drive, but also for the immune system as it is said to also have antibacterial and wound-healing properties. A realsweet and sexy honey bee product!
- Watermelon – Often referred to as the natural viagra, watermelon is said to improve sexual desire due to its compound L-citrulline. L-citrulline helps boost
the bloodflow and decrease tiredness. It is also commonly used in the treatment of high blood pressure and erectile dysfunction. A stimulating starter for every romantic invitation!
Improve your diet = Improve your sex drive
Today’s diet rich in sugar, fatty foods, red meat and processed products has a huge impact on
Simply eating the
Why not boost your sex drive right away by cooking something delicious and healthy?
Another Top Tip for increasing sexual pleasure
Have you ever heard of a Kegel exerciser? Regular exercises can train your pelvic floor muscles and therefore help boost libido in both men and women. With a kegel exerciser women can strengthen the vaginal muscles for a more powerful orgasm and it could help men to delay ejaculation. A
How would it feel to free yourself from your symptoms? Ready to change and invest time and energy to get to the root of your problem? Then book your session now. I am looking forward to meeting you.