THRIVE Podcast by : Carina Greweling on Jul 28, 2022
#007: Childhood Deconditioning & Healing Trauma
#007 Unprocessed traumas can cause physical problems and are often the root cause of many diseases. They influence the way we feel, act and behave as an adult. Have you ever longed for feeling free from your early conditioning?
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- Puja’s own childhood and life journey. How did she start doing this work?
- What’s childhood trauma?
- How trauma affects the health
- Why is childhood trauma so damaging if not healed? What happens in the brain?
- How can our childhood traumas affect adulthood esp. our friendships, couple life and professional fulfilment and success?
- Puja’s approach to heal childhood traumas successfully.
- What mindset do clients need to do the work?
- Puja’s offer. What options do people have that want to start working with her?
- Puja’s most important teachers
Learn more about Puja’s work.
Join her next upcoming retreat.
I hope you enjoyed the episode. Join the THRIVE community and hit subscribe!
Connect with me on IG @carina.greweling