#009 EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) is a psychotherapy method that is used in particular in the treatment of the psychological consequences of trauma. The method shows amazing results.
In today’s show we greet Isa Soler, a Barcelona based psychotherapist that combines Eastern and Western techniques to help people overcome trauma, healing anxiety and changing negative behaviour patterns.
- What is EMDR and where does it originate from?
- What happens during EMDR work?
- What can one expect from it (and what not)?
- After years of working with this method, tell us where EMDR is especially helpful.
- Are there any indications when it shouldn’t be done?
- What advice would you give to people that want to start to heal their traumas and overcome anxiety?
- Who were your most important teachers and what did you learn from them?
Discover more about Isas work here.
Connect with me on IG @carina.greweling