#17 How exercise can help balance hormones
#17 How exercise can help balance hormones – Interview with Julia Tiedemann from Bodyworx Hub
What strengthens the body relaxes the soul: Exercise makes you optimistic, improves your body awareness and increases self-esteem.
Physical activity releases the happiness hormones dopamine, serotonin and endorphin that remain present for a long time afterwards. They give us that good feeling after a workout that we all know.
But also other hormones and bodily processes are positively influenced by a regular exercise routine. Hormones can stimulate muscle growth, regulate fat storage and tell your body when you’re hungry, stressed, or ready for sex. Exercise can therefore influence your hormonal balance positively.
Meet fitness coach Julia Tiedemann from Bodyworx Hub and discover:
- Julia’s journey.
- What hormones are released during exercise?
- Why do people fail to get a regular exercise routine?
- How does Julia decide which type of exercise is the best for someone?
- What’s the best exercise for your constitution type / Ayurvedic Dosha?
- What’s the best way to start a new exercise routine?
- What are the differences and advantages of 1:1 and group training?