#20 How to Stop Taking Hormonal Contraceptives Safely with Ayurveda
#20 Stopping the birth control pill or other hormonal contraceptives?
You want to stop taking the pill or other hormonal contraceptives and are wondering what will happen to your cycle, libido, weight and mood? How can you naturally support this process with Ayurveda?
Although many women keep thinking about stopping their daily hormone intake, they are unsure of the consequences this will have on their bodies.
After all, many of you have benefited from the positive side effects such as more regular periods, clear skin and full hair for years.
Today, more and more women decide to stop taking the pill at some point.
Ayurveda offers tips and solutions to support your hormones to come back into balance naturally.
Tune in and discover:
- Use hormonal contraception or stop taking it?
- My own experiences with hormonal contraception
- Typical problems when stopping hormonal contraceptives
- Ayurveda for women: supporting the cycle naturally
- The Ayurvedic view of menstrual cycle and gut health
- The Doshas in Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic tips for your digestion
- Effects of hormonal contraception on our intestines
- Hormonal contraception and liver health
- Coming off the pill and detox
- The liver from an Ayurvedic perspective
- Strengthen the liver with a Pitta-friendly diet