#11 Tantra!? At first glance, that sounds promising – on the one hand there is curiosity about this practice, but on the other hand tantra also has to contend with all sorts of prejudices. Sometimes tantra is dismissed as a simple erotic massage or simply related to sex.
However, there is incredible potential in the practices of tantra to build deeper intimacy and connections, says Claudia. She’s a certified sex & love coach who is passionate about reconnecting humans with their bodies and the planet. She helps people with anxiety or fear of intimacy back to their innate joy, peace, & power through Tantra.
Tune in and discover:
- What does tantra mean? What is the difference between classical tantra and neo-tantra?
- How did Claudia get in touch with it? How did it change her life?
- Who invented tantra? Please tell us a bit more about its origins.
- How did it find its way to the West?
- Can tantra be dangerous?
- Can tantra be used to attract someone or something?
- Can you tell us more about neo-tantra and sacred sexuality?
- What is dark feminine?
- Book tips for exploring tantra.
Connect with Claudia on IG: @sexandsoulcoach
Discover Claudia’s work: www.sexandsoulcoach.com
Book: Tantra Illuminated by Christopher Wallace
Movie: Wild Wild Country (on Netflix)