#008 Essentially, Ayurveda teaches us that in order to regulate our hormones we need to bring balance into our lives – and that means mind, body, and spirit.
Our hormone system is a finely sophisticated information system in the body, which not only has a major impact on our well-being, but also on our cycle, our energy level and weight.
Imbalances often occur that we cannot explain with the usual methods and do not make the connections between different hormones and their functions clearly comprehensible.
Ayurveda can not only balance you in general, but also your hormones in particular.
In this episode you will find out:
- How the different areas of the endocrine system are related.
- The role of the Doshas: Vata, Pitta & Kapha
- Stress, sleep and digestion and your hormones
- Why Ayurveda is perfectly suited to take a holistic view of the hormone system and bring it into balance.
- Which hormones are particularly important and are often out of balance
- How insulin and cortisol are related
- Ayurvedic tips to restore hormonal balance
Read the article: What’s Your Digestive Type?
Discover Thrive & Shine
Connect with me on IG @carina.greweling