#12 Autumn is known to be dominated by Vata Dosha, which can strongly stimulate this Dosha’s energy. For many people this can lead to a (relative) excess of Vata and we can literally lose our grounding, feel more anxious, nervous and overwhelmed.
In this podcast interview with Vata expert Kay Hebbourn we’ll go deeper into the understanding of Vata Dosha.
Tune in and discover:
- Vata and why Kay decided to write a book about it.
- What does Vata look like out of control?
- What are the signs and symptoms of high Vata / Vata imbalances
- What does Vata look like in control?
- Why is high Vata often not seen?
- Self-care practices to pacify Vata
- How to create an Ayurvedic ADHD toolkit
Connect with Kay on IG: @freshstartayurveda
Discover Kay’s work on ADHD: https://freshstartayurveda.com/
I hope you enjoyed the episode. Join the THRIVE community and hit subscribe!
Connect with me on IG @carina.greweling